Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloClean Slider doesn't work

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xlbbghihjax 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Images are stacked vertically; not sliding.

typhoonoptics.com/magento

How do I fix this?

Anonymous

Hi, first be sure to set up the theme correctly: http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation/helloclean-documentation/ It’s important to select “Homepage” as layout option within the Homepage settings in your Admin-panel (CMS>Pages).

I saw you changed the background color, what files did you modified?, did you edit the .js files?. Extensions installed?.-

Junghoon

Char, you’re so encouraging, thank you. I admit, I have thouhgt quite a bit about designing a theme. Your encouragement may help me to actually get off my rear and do it! Now, if I could just find the time

xlbbghihjax

heDZZ1 gxcusvyhedvs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Slider doesn't work
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">