Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloClean Slider doesn't load Javascript (HelloClean 1.4)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,
      I’ve bought the last HelloClean 1.4 to update my HelloClean template to last Magento version (already bought HelloClean 1.3.X some time ago).

As Gaspar knows, I always got a problem with the slider, even if I follow all the instruction.

As you can see here:

http://www.e-shop.secretspot.it/

images appears but in “static” version.
      I remember Gaspar already solved this problem when I was dealing with the previous version but, actually, I don’t remember how… :)

I hope you can help me again

Thank you.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Manrico, yes I remember your problem.
      You had problems with jQuery.
      You can change the footer and charge there slider.js and custom.js after than jQuery.
      Look the first fix.

Anonymous

Thank you for reply Gaspar.

Did you remember the code I have to paste/move?
      I actually don’t remember… :oops:

If you can explain me step by step what I have to do, would be wonderfull… :D

Anonymous

Manrico,
      You should try calling the slider.js from the helloslide block.
      Go to CMS->Static Blocks and edit the helloslide code, in the first line make the call for the slider.js.
      Please for any doubt check the one you used before, we have already solved this once try to find the previous solution.

Anonymous

Hi Pamela,
      I’ve searched the forum for the solution and I’ve tried the one seams to be close to my problem:

http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/problems-with-the-slider#post-158

Unfortunately this solution doesn’t solved my problem.
      Probably it’s my bad pasting the code (thinking on wrong position pasting).

Can you help me with this, explaining step by step how to solve this?

I’ll appreciate it.

Regards. :)

Support Team
      Key Master

Manrico, give me a url and ftp access.
      You need know that the forum is not for custom problems, but we will help you again.
      I can’t give you the steps because I don’t remember what I need to do.

Anonymous

How can I send you a PM with the info you asked me?

Or do you prefer an e-mail. In this case, support[at]hellothemes[dot]com is the right address?

Support Team
      Key Master

Manrico, please look your site!
      The error appear because another extension or configuration wrote other jquery after than slider.js.
      I wrote this in CMS – Statics Blocks – HelloSlide (before the images) and fixed:

<script src=”/skin/frontend/default/helloclean/js/jquery.latest.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>
      <script src=”/skin/frontend/default/helloclean/js/fancybox.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>
      <script src=”/skin/frontend/default/helloclean/js/slider.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>
      <script src=”/skin/frontend/default/helloclean/js/custom.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

If you want.. you can remove the js in page.xml (line 50 to 53)
      Hope it help for other customers too!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Gaspar!

I would like to thank for all support you give us every day (and every time)!
      Your help has been fast and usefull as usual.

Thank you again, for all. :)

Regards,

Manrico

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: Slider doesn't load Javascript (HelloClean 1.4)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">