Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  uaeknsrqivp 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’ve read everything here in the forum for a while but could not solve the problem of the slider theme Sonnar. He simply does not appear on the screen. I did everything in the instructions but still did not work.

Yazdan

I was able to widen the wrapper/container/content etc. by edtiing the CSS file. The left and right content containers also had to be widened to total the content width. The posts are now wide enough to accomodate 500px images that I often use from Flickr.Also, I fixed the problem of the em or italics tag adding unwanted line breaks. There are clear: both; and display: block; declarations that probably don’t need to be there, and when I removed them and darkened the font color, it behaves as expected.I posted the code .

uaeknsrqivp

448ukb touidomtrquc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Slide Sonnar
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">