Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Slide issue for HelloCoco for WordPress

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ehfoiezqe 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi There,

I just installed and configured the HelloCoco theme for WordPress. I have created a special category of posts for the slider and have created 5 posts. I set 5 different images as the featured image for each of these posts. They show up in the slider at a distorted size (larger than the image itself).

Here is the site so you can take a peek for yourself

http://www.content-one.com/

Please advise.

–JAC

Anonymous

Hi Jay, i have downloaded the theme and tested it, and i didn’t have any problems with the post images displaying in the slider. Also, when i entered to your site, i can see only one post with it’s image in the slider, in the correct size.

Please, when you add an image to a post, don’t forget to click on “Use as featured image” link after uploading the image, as our instructions say:
      “…After WordPress has finished uploading and crunching it, a panel will slide down with options regarding such image. Scroll down to the bottom of it, to find an Use as featured image link, which you need to click. Save all changes afterwards,…”

http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation-wp/hellococo-wordpress/

Let us know.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Hi. I mis-typed in my previous message. I meant the carousel, not the slider. If you look on

http://www.content-one.com

you will see that the carousel images are all distorted. Any advice on how to avoid this?

JAC

Anonymous

Hello there, to fix that, go to your jcarousel-css.css (line 26)
      Remove the height:

img {
      display: block;
      height: 100px;
      margin: auto;
      }

If you wish to center the images, you can add padding there, lets say 15px

Let us know if this helps you.

Regards.-

Elizabeth

WOW!! I love your theme. Slick, clean, and elegant. Nice work.Would you have any inserett in porting it to a project I’m a part of? It’s called , and it’s a free, open-source, truly modular CMS written in PHP. Feel free to check out the too. We’d love to have you on our team!Kyle

ehfoiezqe

wDxZ3U ubndclekibho

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Slide issue for HelloCoco for WordPress
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">