Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSimple Slide images

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

The slide images does not appear on EI8 (Firefox is ok). How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Gustavo

Anonymous

Sorry Gustavo,

I don’t have access to IE8. Anyone else out there with some suggestions? Also, search this forum as there are solutions to a lot of slider issues already posted.

Kev

Anonymous

Hi Wagner, the demo site is working correctly, check http://demos.hellothemes.com/hellosimple/
      in IE8.
      Did you modify something in the statick block of the slider?, or in your styles.css?. Would be better if you can tell us your url, to check the issue.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi,

Thank for your answer.
      I have not modified anything.
      My site is: http://www.essenceperfumaria.com.br

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hello, i checked your site in IE and i could see the issue, it’s rare because the demo works correclty. Send to support at hellothemes dot com your admin and ftp details, so we can check for this. Thanks.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Did you receive my email?

Anonymous

No, didn’t receive your e-mail. support at hellothemes dot com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Slide images
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">