Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Site not loading after installing v2.5 files

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

I have just updated my shop with the HelloCanvas v2.5 files and now when i go to the URL of my shop i just get a blank white page.

Any help appreciated.

I am using Magento v1.4.2.0

Having the same problem here!

Hello, if you are using magento, you must use the theme in the Magento folder. Be sure to install it in a clean magento install, because if you had customized the theme or setted up an extension before updating, it may cause conflicts.-

Same issue, clean install on Magento 1420 followed the directions and blank homepage with no errors. Do I have activate the Hellotheme somewhere? Thanks.

Did you select your CMS Home Page again in System–>Configuration–>Web->Default Pages?

Hi again, our themes are compatible with so far, the theme will not work correclty if it´s used in 1.5
      We are waiting until version gets improved, so we can upgrade the themes.
      Also, please don´t use HelloUpload extension, this extension is under re-configurations tasks, and we will let you know when it´s available.
      You can set up the theme manually:

As a temporary solution, I used hellocanvas v.2.4 with magento, which worked perfectly.

Hi Erkal, we are testing the v2.5 files of hellocanvas that should work correctly. We will fix them if needed.
      Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards.-

Hi again, we have tested the v2.5 files an they are ok, the theme works correctly.-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: Site not loading after installing v2.5 files
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">