Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone site looks different than the template

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I have just installed HelloSixty theme on http://www.presentpond.com and for some reasons the main section is totally different than the theme.

I have no idea how this looks different and I am new to Magento.

Any ideas please?

Thanks,

Anonymous

Also to clarify, the internal pages look ok and I only have issues with the homepage.
      Thanks,

Anonymous

Hi there, we have checked your site, and the only thing different to the demo is the featured product section. To display your selected products there, you have to add your category ID in the homepage content code from your Admin panel:

<div class=”hot-title”>up to <span style=”font-style:italic;”>44% </span>off this season limited offer<span style=”color:#a9b400;”> ends soon</span></div>
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”34″ template=”catalog/product/list_homepage.phtml”}}

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Thanks. Its all done.
      Now I have another issue and thats the price tag on the homepage. If you check the products on the homepage the green tags are halfway in the middle of the images.
      Can you please let me know if I have missed anything.

Much appreciated.

Anonymous

Hello, we have checked this and we figured out that all the css of your site is not taken from styles.css as it should be, instead of this, the css is taken from widgets.css
      Have you configured this by your self or you installed an extension?.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi,
      Thanks for this.
      Sorry, I dont understand the question.
      Yes, I have installed it myself. How can I configure the CSS?

Cheers,

Anonymous

Ok, its all fixed..
      The problem was not the CSS, it was because I just had 2 products added to my categories.

Anonymous

Hi, that’s very strange. I asked you if you configured the css so the file widget.css is taken instead of styles.css

Cheers.-

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: site looks different than the template
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">