Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloGamez Single Product View has messed up layout when custom options attached

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fxziinmuqg 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

When I added some custom options to a product, the layout of my product page became messed up.

The custom options div seems to be behind the product info and wrapped around the product image

Anonymous

Hello

I have the same problem with product options and the Button Add Cart is missing too in view product page.
      Any idea?
      regards

Rch

To Drew Vogel,I can confirm that Ngatini 1.1 works just fine on WordPress 2.3.3. Go check out my pobtholog if you’d like to see it for yourself. I’ve only tweaked a few pieces of the original theme the post image float thing, changed the header image size, made the header image randomly cycle, etc.Works well, and plays nicely with the plugins I like it’s great!Argos

fxziinmuqg

9bww7L pvptwfxzieoi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Single Product View has messed up layout when custom options attached
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">