Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Sidebar height on 3-colums

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

my problem is, that if I choose the 2-column designs the sidebar height is 100%.

On 3-column design the height is just how it need to display static blocks.

Please help me….

And why do magento display the HTML code on short description?

Hi Miles, HelloMix is not designed for 2column or 3 columns, that is why you have that design issue.
      To avoid display HTML code on short description, you have to “hide” the Editor of the attribute where you are working.-

Ok, thanks. The HTML on short description is deleted now. But is there no possibility to fix that design issue? I´ve been working a long time on this Shop and now I need those 3-columns…

Regards Miles

Hey Miles,

Both links above are to pages that have been removed. Put them back up and be specific in what you want it to look like and I reply tomorrow with your design update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Sidebar height on 3-colums
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">