Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Show "Shop by" / "Category" on frontpage

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kvizlwz 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

Is it possible to show the “Shop by”-box on the frontpage? http://www.tshirtguy.dk/t-shirts-til-maend.html (The box in the top-left)

All the best
      Kasper Andreassen

Anonymous

Hello, the “shop by” box is a category filter, and only works when you browse a category by default. If you display it in the homepage, it will not work, you will have to modify it a lot to make it work.
      I recommend you to use another filter or search-module for this, there is a couple of them available in magento commerce.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response. I’ll try that.

Regards.

Anonymous

You’re welcome.

Cheers!.-

Divyank

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for a wonderful tetlmape. It looks great and works well. Like so many others, I had a few issues with the slider as well. To work around it, I turned off the slider and interjected the plugin vSlider. That notwithstanding, THANK YOU SOOO much for all of your hardwork and making this freely available. Cheers, Jim

kvizlwz

RkwioT qvulqnvnujkf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Show "Shop by" / "Category" on frontpage
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">