Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Show # products per page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

When I try to change the options for product view in Configuration > Catalog > Frontend, the changes do not appear. I want the catalog to show 60 products by default.

Next I tried to change the catalog.xml in /app/design/frontend/default/hellominty/layout but still no luck. I have set the following code in catalog.xml:

<action method=”setDefaultListPerPage”><limit>60</limit></action>
      <action method=”setDefaultGridPerPage”><limit>60</limit></action>

But still only 8 products are being shown. What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous

Hi Peter, i have changed the values from the Admin-panel and it works correctly.
      Try commenting the hole section in catalog.xml, like this:

<!– The following code shows how to set your own pager increments –>
      <!–action method=”setDefaultListPerPage”><limit>10</limit></action–>
      <!–action method=”setDefaultGridPerPage”><limit>8</limit></action–>
      <!–action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>list</mode><limit>10</limit></action–>
      <!–action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>list</mode><limit>20</limit></action–>
      <!–action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>list</mode><limit>30</limit></action–>

Do the same for the others lines in the section. After finish commenting, try changing the values from the Admin-panel.
      Any douts please let us know.

Regards.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Show # products per page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">