Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions show product on frontpage but not featured product like demo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Modetrendence blog 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Dear Sir, i have a small question with my hellomix theme,

my client need the frontpage show product like your previous theme hellouno, which will show title, price and add to cart button also.
      i point the featured_product.phtml to list.phtml, the frontpage only show 3 item per roll, and the toolbar is longer than our theme size 960.
      please guide me how to do

thank you

Anonymous

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Tic,
      we can not provide support for How do I questions.
      If you dont want the Featured Product.
      Go to Admin Panel – CMS – Pages. Open “Home Page” and change

{{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”18″ template=”catalog/product/featured_products.phtml”}}

for something like this:

{{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”12″ template=”catalog/product/list_homepage.phtml”}}

Look that you should use list_homepage.phtml.
      Then edit the style.css (skin/frontend/default/hellomix/css) to adjust the toolbar.

Hope it helps.
      Best regards.

Modetrendence blog

That is a real great resource that you will be offering and also you provide absent at no cost. I enjoy experiencing sites that will comprehend the worth of offering an excellent resource at no cost. It does not take outdated just what goes around comes around schedule. Would you acquired lots of back links and i also observe lots of trackbacks?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: show product on frontpage but not featured product like demo
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">