Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Show "#" per page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Even though I update it in the admin (system > catalog > frontend) to say “20″ items per page, my categories are still only showing the default “8″ products per page. Not sure if its a layout issue or what. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Hi, i have tried this in our demo and it’s changing correctly when i set different values from the admin.
      Have a look at your catalog.xml , about line 90:
      This is where you can set the values, check if you have this line commented, if so, uncomment them.

Regards.-

Anonymous

thanks, that worked to go in and manually change the numbers…. just frustrating that you cant do it from the admin

Anonymous

Hi Byron, if you want to change this from the Admin, you have to do this: go to catalog.xml ,find the section i told you above:

Now comment the hole section, like this:

Do the same for the other same section, a couple of lines below (remember this section is repeated for the Non-anchor Categories and for Anchor Category).

So after those sections are commented, you will be able to manage the default number of products to show from your Admin.

Let us know if this helps you.
      Regards.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Show "#" per page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">