Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloResponsive CE Show 'Add to Cart' when not hovered.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Bruce

In the catalog grid view, I want the Add to Cart button to be visible even when the image is not being hovered over. How can I do this? I’ve looked through the CSS and list.phtml files, but just can’t see how to disable the hover effect.

Bruce

So to answer my own question: Open ‘theme/skin/frontend/default/helloresponsive/js/custom.js’

The code which controls the location and visibility of the ‘Add to Cart’ button is:

$jQ(‘.product-actions’).css({top:’50%’,left:’50%’,margin:’-'+($jQ(‘.product-actions’).height() / 2)+’px 0 0 -’+($jQ(‘.product-actions’).width() / 2)+’px’});
      $jQ(‘.products-grid li’).each(function() {
      var view = $jQ(this).find(‘.product-actions, .add-to-links’);
      $jQ(‘.catalog-image’, this).hover(function() {
      view.stop().css(‘display’,'block’).animate({
      opacity: 1
      }, 200);
      }, function() {
      view.stop().animate({
      opacity: 0
      }, 200, function() {
      $jQ(this).css(‘display’,'none’);
      });
      });
      view.hide();
      });

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Show 'Add to Cart' when not hovered.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">