Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions should we be able to view a "hellokids" dropdwon menu in syste conf ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

this is from the hello clean support:

“to change the color of the theme: in your magento admin-panel, go to: system > configuration > select HelloClean from the dropdown menu > go to Design > in Skin field, write helloclean_red > Save the changes.

couldn’t find it, sorry, it seems that no dropdown menu with HelloClean option is available under System / Configuration, as well as the second step, we are using 1.4.1.0″

Is this the same for us ? :-)

Anonymous

what is was actually wondering is ..
      how can i change the color of ‘product categories’, ‘most popular’ and ‘compare products’ in my theme ?
      cheers,
      Assi

Anonymous

May be you couldn’t find it because you are using the default config as theme configurations. To change that blocks, you have to change them in your styles.css
      Use firebug to localize the files.

styles.css (línea 533)
      .mini-compare-products .head {
      background: url(“../images/compare.gif”) no-repeat scroll 0 0 #E2E2E2;
      }

styles.css (línea 503)
      .base-mini .head {
      background-color: #E2E2E2;
      border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;
      height: 43px;
      width: 228px;
      }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: should we be able to view a "hellokids" dropdwon menu in syste conf ?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">