Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Shopping Cart Page – Graphic in Cross-Sell Area

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

If there are no cross-sell items, a picture of a bedroom set appears with the words “For Position Only, This area should contain CALLOUTS in the case of no cross-sell items”. I need instructions for replacing or removing this graphic. I don’t want to worry about a bedroom set picture showing up on a jewelry site if I forget to assign a cross sell item.

Anonymous

Remove the image: skinfrontenddefaulthellokidsimagesmediafpo_no_crosssell.gif

Anonymous

When I remove that image, a broken link is left in its place. Also, the bedroom set picture is still there. Unless you have a better suggestion, I’ll try replacing both of these pictures with my own.

Anonymous

Hi Tina, give us a link to check this better. In the cross-sell area, you can select what products you want to show, this is an option also.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Here it is http://www.mendingsky.com/. Put any item in the cart, then keep adding it’s cross-sell items until the furniture picture appears. If I simply delete the picture file, I see a picture place holder icon instead. If it’s too much trouble to fix, I can just replace the picture files with my own pictures of the same size.

Thank you,

Tina

P.S. I think you are CRAZY for lowering your Magento theme prices. WordPress themes can be lower because there are so many to choose from. I think Magento themes are more complex and less available. It’s hard to find a trustworthy Magento theme source. I just bought my theme February 20th for $79. Can I upgrade to the $99/year while you are still out of your mind?

Anonymous

Hello Tina, found a solution for you, go to your styles.css line 1219:

.cross-sell-blank {
      background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
      border: 0 none;
      float: left;
      padding: 0;
      width: 220px;
      display: none;(ADD THIS)
      }

However, i think it’s better to replace it with your images, because in this way, will be an empty space in the left of the cart collateral section.

About your upgrade :lol: send an e-mail consulting it to: gaspar(at)hellothemes(dot)com
      Our Sales department will answer you asap.

Kind regards!.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Shopping Cart Page – Graphic in Cross-Sell Area
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">