Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

In version 1.4 i could select shippingmethod/calculate price in the shoppingcart.

In version 1.5 i only see option calculate shipping method, but the price for this shipping method is not viseble in cart anymore.

How to fix this?

Anonymous

Hi Thanh, we have checked this in the demo, and the shipping price is showing correctly, it shows in the checkout process as always.

Did you modify someway the checkout files?, or maybe an extension installed?.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi,

Yes I’ve installed an extention..
      It’s the same i used with the older version, which appears correct in cart.

When i use the old css file, it shows up correctly.. but with the css file of 1.5 it doesn’t shows up.

Gr,

Anonymous

Hi, the css modification could be due some fix we made. If the old css file works for you, so use it instead the new.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Hi.. It works.. but the arrow under the shippincost pointing to total amount, is nou at the left side near couponcode/discountcode.

Anonymous

Hello, can you give us a link to see this?, it may be easy to fix.

Cheers.-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Shippingcost
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">