Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone Shipping fields "Lastname" and "Firstname" not aligned correctly, even on demo

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xbyzkvjaqwu 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

During checkout – in the shipping section, the First name and last name fields are not aligning to the left, as they should in the billing tab. Please take a look at your own demo site, as it is happening there too. What’s the fix for this?? It’s driving me crazy!

Thanks,

John

Anonymous

Hi there, thanks for reporting this. Go to styles.css add this anywhere, would be better to add it after this line (1135): #checkout-step-billing .customer-name{width:300px;}

Add this:

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

Awesome thanks!!

Anonymous

Sure!, enjoy your theme 8)

Cheers.-

Aysegul

the title tag pulls your blog info (name). so check your blog general seinttgs. I checked the theme header.php and no unwanted characters are present inside the title tag. also, if you’re using a plugin such as all in one SEO this has the option of changing your title tags so check there as well.

xbyzkvjaqwu

mVFG8d jkbpnhbwpegv

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Shipping fields "Lastname" and "Firstname" not aligned correctly, even on demo
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">