Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Set new background for helloslide

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

On my home page, I have the helloslide displaying 2 images. The first image (iceburgs) and the second image is the background I want to set in the helloslide.

http://kathy.syso.ca/.

I uploaded a new image file called slider_big.gif and changed the style.css as follows:

.product-view .product-img-box .zoom { position:relative; z-index:9; height:24px; margin:0 auto 13px; padding:0 28px; background:url(../images/slider_bg.gif) no-repeat; cursor:pointer; }

Since it is not working, I take it I’m not updating the correct area.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Hey Darren,

HTML for HelloSlider is saved in the CMS static block. You’ll need to edit your promo container css to fix a background image behind the slider. Show me what you’re trying to do and I’ll try to help out more.

Kev

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Set new background for helloslide
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">