Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Select Currency Formatting & 'Add Tags'

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bclxejueypq 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi..

A couple of things if you’re able to help.

‘Select Currency’
      If you take a look here: http://www.yourecoworld.com/ecobrands/everearth.html
      The select currency option is displayed on the lefthand column – in the previous 1.3 version this was formatted in the same way as the ‘My Cart’ ‘Compare Products’ Box – bu the formatting seems to have disappeared – can you advise how I get this bag.

‘Add Tags’
      Previously this used to be part of a Tab (I believe) – how do I get it back to a Tab / disable it as I don’t like how it appears.

Thanks
      Lind

Anonymous

Hi Linda,

Well this one’s a bit tricky because I don’t have the template you’re using. Check to see if you have an app/design/frontend/default/hellominty/template/directory/currency.phtml. If not, you need to create that file directory and then create this currency.phtml file inside with the following
      (I don’t recommend changing this file in app/design/frontend/base/default/template/directory/currency.phtml, but you could do it :twisted: ) :

Now in your boxes.css file, you need to add or modify the following to add the “select_your_currency” images (you’ll have to make that image if it doesn’t exist).

Now that should work. Let me know if you run into trouble.

Anonymous

Oh, and to disable Add tags, go to the System–>Configuration–>Advanced and then disable Mage_Tag. I did that, too! Who needs tags anyway?

Anonymous

:D

Absolutely fantastic thankyou – they both worked a treat!

Much appreciated.

Lind

Matias

Peefrct shot! Thanks for your post!

bclxejueypq

dgK7Mx gqgvrnpptxtv

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Select Currency Formatting & 'Add Tags'
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">