Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Search panel – display results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I bought the theme “hellomini” and I have a problem with the display of products by entering a phrase in the search panel. I will try to explain it well. After typing the words in search panel you will display the products. On the top bar is the number displayed with the number of available products. But do not display links to other pages. So there is no view like the other products.
      Store address is: http://www.pasze.sklep.pl.
      How can I change this? Do you have any solution?

Anonymous

Hello Marcin, sorry but we don’t understand what is the issue. Actually we made a search in your store and we could see the products displayed. If you can, send us a screenshot. Thanks.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Search panel – display results
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">