Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod search function isn't shown correctly

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  utfvms 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

dear hello theme crew,

unfortunally the search funktion on my hellopod theme in magento 1.5.1.0 is not shwon correctly. At the beginning it was shown the standart search, without any css and pictures of my new theme.

Then I paste in the catalogsearch.xml the following code:

<reference name="top.menu"> <block name="top.search" template="catalogsearch/form.mini.phtml" as="topSearch" type="core/template"/>

Right now the search function is shown correctly. Unfortunally the old search function appers on another place of the page.

Could you pleace help me.

Anonymous

Hi there, i have downloaded the theme and installed it, but i didn’t have that issue, the search-bar is showing correctly and works fine.
      I think your issue could be due to a wrong theme installation. Can you please provide us with a link to see what you said?.

Thanks.-

Hernan

wordpress theme with attractive cotbmnaiion of Red and black color. This is the upgraded version of Redie 1.0 now upgraded with better functionalities e.g. Ability to add Adsense, Site map, Better Search,

utfvms

efhkEg ubbbljwifhcg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: search function isn't shown correctly
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">