Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloClean Search function does not work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

Searching on our website: https://www.dcpowerinc.com/ does not work at all. Shows a blank page… when we switch back to the old theme (the magento theme) it works fine. can you please tell me what we can do to fix this… this is quite irritating.. running magento 1.4.0.1

Anonymous

Hi Robbie!, I´m sorry to hear that, i know is a quite anoying issue when the search bar doesn´t work.I was cheking in your store and you are right, but in the demo that we have the search bar works fine, so if you want, please send your admin and ftp details to our e-mail support: support(at)hellothemes.com so we can chek if there an error that we can fix. Thanks!, bye.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Search function does not work
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">