Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle Search Function and Compare not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

I’m using Magento v1.5.0.1 and HelloStyle.
      The compare products is not working…when you add any item to compare, it doesn’t appear in the sidebar (My Compare).

Also, the mini search on the top bar isn’t working. It isn’t returning any results no matter what I search.

Hi there, i have tested this in our demo and it works correctly. Check in your Admin panel, if you have to do a “reindex data”, this sometimes is the cause of the search function issues.

About the compare function, could be in conflict with an extension or may be is not working due to modifications.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Search Function and Compare not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">