Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Search Bar Auto-Populates with Sku's

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  urzboqjxlcw 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Happy Holidays everyone.
      I’m using HelloMinty theme with magento v and I have an issue. When someone views the front end site, the search bar auto populates with one sku (every time a different sku -number-).
      In my most popular search terms from the back end I’ve got only sku numbers searched for 450+ times each.
      I don’t even think they are sku’s. They’re 4 digit numbers.

Is this a Magento Bug or a theme bug?

Help please.

Hi, that is very strange. Can you tell us the url, so we can check for this.

I see that it’s better now.
      Will let you know if it appears again. :-)

We have checked your site in FF, Chrome, IE and Safari, but nothing happened with the search-bar, we made a search and it works correclty. In any time we could see the search-bar autopopulating.

Are you seeing this issue right now?.-

Hello there will. i have just come across the same pbolrem. cannot find where the exported file has been saved after i have exported all the products.Can you let me know if you managed to sort this and how?thanks

5WSVCb llywhckztnga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Search Bar Auto-Populates with Sku's
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">