Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloDisplay Saved Credit Does not work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uiyfur 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I noticed the saved credit card feature did not work when a user tried to check out. It would not allow them to move forward after credit card was entered.

However I did find a solution for this.

Just add <action method=”addJs”><script>lib/ccard.js</script></action> to two places in your /app/design/frontend/default/[YourThemeName]/layout/page.xml

The first is in the default layout <block type=”page/html_head” name=”head” as=”head”> section around line 37.

?
      <block type=”page/html_head” name=”head” as=”head”>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>prototype/prototype.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs” ifconfig=”dev/js/deprecation”><script>prototype/deprecation.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>lib/ccard.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>prototype/validation.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/builder.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/effects.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/dragdrop.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/controls.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>scriptaculous/slider.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>varien/js.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>varien/form.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>varien/menu.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>mage/translate.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>mage/cookies.js</script></action>

The second place you need to add this JS file is in the print section <block type=”page/html_head” name=”head” as=”head”> around line 113.

?
      <block type=”page/html_head” name=”head” as=”head”>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>prototype/prototype.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>mage/translate.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>lib/ccard.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>prototype/validation.js</script></action>
      <action method=”addJs”><script>varien/js.js</script></action>

<action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/styles.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addItem”><type>skin_css</type><name>css/styles-ie.css</name><params/><if>lt IE 8</if></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/widgets.css</stylesheet></action>
      <action method=”addCss”><stylesheet>css/print.css</stylesheet><params>media=”print”</params></action>

<action method=”addItem”><type>js</type><name>lib/ds-sleight.js</name><params/><if>lt IE 7</if></action>
      <action method=”addItem”><type>skin_js</type><name>js/ie6.js</name><params/><if>lt IE 7</if></action>

</block>

Source= http://www.magthemes.com/magento-blog/checkout-does-not-work-with-credit-card-payment-method-in-magento-1-4-1-0/

Note even tho this was a a source for 1.4.1.0 it worked on my 1.5.1.0 install

Anonymous

Hi there, thanks for reporting this, we added this line in all the others themes a long time ago. We’ll do this for helloDisplay now.

Kind regards.-

Hiroshi

I tried to send you some stuff, but your email listed in this post doesn’t work anyadmore. I get a boucne notice from the server.Upon furadther readading on the forum, you probadaadbly already have the veradsion and modadules that I have from the old site, but I figadured you’d want to know about the emaila0issue.

uiyfur

eIxQRn tjnpcrzjpiff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Saved Credit Does not work
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">