Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Sale not showing up in Admin Suite

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

we are having real problems with the admin suite, when a customer customer uses Google Check Out nothing shows up in the admin Suite but when they use PayPal on our site it show up in the admin suite, is this normal ?

Hi, it seems is a configuration error that you have with google check out, i have never heard about this, the file you downloaded from our site works perfectly. Be sure you didnt make any changes to that file.-

No Changes were made my end and it worked fine up until 2 week ago , should I reinstall the File, if so what file do i need to reinstall ?

If you didnt do big changes, it is better if you can remove the theme and install it again completly. Because it is not possible to remove and install the file of google check out only.-

If i remove the theme surely i am at risk of loosing all the work that has been done, if you recommend this can you explain how i do it with minimal fuss.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hi René, surely you miss something on configuration. The theme was working until 2 week ago, it is rare. We can try some things:
      Go to app/design/frontend/default/hellopod/layout/ and change checkout.xml to __checkout.xml
      And go to app/design/frontend/default/hellopod/template and change checkout to __checkout

Now i have this error log 1239788243

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Sale not showing up in Admin Suite
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">