Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloKids & HelloKids iPhone Safari Not Working With This Theme >

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I am having alot of issues browsing the theme while using Safari, unfortunately these are not small bugs that need worked around. I am not able to click links, add to cart, or perform other imperative operations. Any help or ideas to steer me in the direction of the fix would be greatly appreciated!

PS I am currently running Safari Version 5.0.4 (6533.20.27)

Anonymous

Hello, thanks for reporting this. We are working to fix it, we will let you know when it’s ready.

Thanks for your patience.-

Anonymous

We have a live store running this (promotionalpencils.biz) , is there an ETA?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Safari Not Working With This Theme >
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">