Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Rouge code display

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  qzswtg 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi there… 1st post. New to this Magento lark…Love the template.. v easy to install, great docs…
      One slight problem.. On tthe home page. I’m getting 2 lines of code dispalyed:

VALUES (‘HelloSlide’,'helloslide’,’

,1,’{$creation_time}’,'{$update_time}’);

http://slidingbifolds.net/shop/index.php/

Any thoughts?
      Cheerrs Joe

Anonymous

Rogue sorry not ROUGE!!!

Anonymous

Hi Joe, that code is due the content you add in the slider static block. Be sure to only add this:

Omit the \ before the quotes, it’s an issue we have with the text editor in the forum, sorry.

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

SMASHING!!!! Ta!

Anonymous

:lol:

Toky

I have a couple qnostieus about your Clearview theme. I am not a designer so please bear with my lack of knowledge. I need to create a new website for my company (we compose music and sound effects for games) and I’m interested in possibly using Clearview. So my qnostieus are the following: 1) Music functionality: Is Clearview able to accomodate auto-playing music files when you land on a page. For the site I’m planning to build, I’d like to have the ability to have music auto-playing when you reach the homepage and possibly different music auto-playing when you reach other pages, as well as the ability for the user to toggle music on/off 2) On the homepage, you have a window with rotating images. Can that rotating image be hyperlinkable on each image OR can there be a text overlay created that is hyperlinkable to other pages?Eric

qzswtg

UXHqUz hhsfudekehyo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Rouge code display
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">