Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Right column – too high!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’ve set up the theme perfectly, and everything runs smoothly, but I’m running into one issue..

http://www.second2none.com.au/refrigerators/side-by-side-fridges/lg-white-side-by-side-refrigerator-581l.html

As shown here, the right column’s height is being set to 1976px when the page is generated, I can’t find it in the .phtml, .xml, or .css files and I can’t stop the height being set that high.

I need to fix this ASAP for my sites launch, but I can’t fix it for the life of me!

Please help!

Anonymous

as you see it now it won’t look bad as i’ve put the description in the short details now, but when using the full product description it stretches out the page and looks incredibly ugly

Anonymous

Hi, it’s difficult to figure out from where is the height of the right column coming, since HelloSonar doesn’t have 2columns-right in product pages. Seems to be added by javascript, did you set up some extension that may cause this?.

Regards.-

Anonymous

No, no external extensions have been installed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Right column – too high!!
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">