Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Review Form Not Showing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Tried as hard as I could to find a solution but nothing…..

Problem in HelloUno:

- Review form does not show up when a customer wants to add

- Reviews don’t show up when a customer wants to read a review

I’m guessing its a problem with my review page, any thoughts or solutions???

Anonymous

Finally figured it out after 2 days, the line is actually commented out, that is “//”

in app/design/frontend/default/hellouno/template/catalog/product/view.phtml

under </script> line 101 replace with:

<div class="product-collateral">
      <?php foreach ($this->getChildGroup('detailed_info', 'getChildHtml') as $alias => $html):?>
      <div class="box-collateral <?php echo "box-{$alias}"?>">
      <?php if ($title = $this->getChildData($alias, 'title')):?>
      <h2><?php echo $this->escapeHtml($title); ?></h2>
      <?php endif;?>
      <?php echo $html; ?>
      </div>
      <?php endforeach;?>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('upsell_products') ?>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml('product_additional_data') ?>
      </div>

the call for additional data was commented out, that is:

<?php //echo $this->getChildHtml(‘product_additional_data’) ?>

Anonymous

Hi Dean, when did you download the theme?, this issue was solved many time ago.
      If you wanto to add the Tags to the tabs, in product page, just go to your catalog.xml and add this line inside the <block type=”catalog/product_view_tabs” name=”product.info.tabs” as=”info_tabs” template=”catalog/product/view/tabs.phtml” > block:

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

i tried still i am not able to get the review.

Anonymous

Hi, it’s strange because there is only one thing to do, as you did, in order to make the reviews work:

Uncomment this line in: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellounotemplatecatalogproductview.phtml

Did you have some extensions installed?, or may be another modification in view.phtml?.

Cheers.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Review Form Not Showing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">