Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPodcast resize the slide extension in podcast

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dwtdwyzk 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

hello,

I would like to change the size of the slide extension in the hello podcast theme. do anyone know were I can change it?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Thorsten, the slide is not an extension. It is a Static Block.
      If you want to change the size, you need change CSS files.

Anonymous

Hello Gaspar,

thx for your replay. Where can I find it? is it in the style.css? i can´t find it there

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Thorsten Jung

To resize the slder go to skin/frontend/default/hellopod/css/custom.css and to resize look for:

#slider li, #slider2 li {
      width:715px;
      height:300px;
      overflow:hidden;
      }

Hope that helped.

Anonymous

perfect… thx for your help!

Anonymous

How do you add the slider static block to the homepage? I thought this theme only had a static image on the homepage, but I am trying to integrate a slider instead of the static image. Can you let me know how to add this static block of the slider element and integrate it homepage in place of the static image?

Gauri

I like your themes! Great coicoltlen!The graphical look of a website is always very important, as people tend to like and comeback to well designed sites more often. I think this is because once someone sees that the site has a good look, he gets this idea that the creator of the site is serious and pays attention to detail, which means that he will take care of the site, update it, improve it, and provide good info or services.Really good stuff you got!

dwtdwyzk

2JQby7 oybbucjfwqrl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Reply To: resize the slide extension in podcast
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">