Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Resize Image on Product Detail Page (HelloClean Theme)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  wpzwegbs 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Hello, I’m working with the HelloClean theme. The image on the product detail page is not the correct size. I would like it to be 300 x 300px however on the demo (and the theme) its the same dimensions as the category thumbnails.

How do I change this so that the image is sized to 300 x 300 px?

Thanks in advance. Any help greatly appreciated.

Posted on saludo ya he instdlaao magento pero tengo un error instalando el moduloCannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/app/code/core/Mage/Webpay/Helper/Data.php, line 29Trace:#0 /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/lib/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(114): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)#1 /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Controller/Action.php(226): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader( HTTP/1.1 , ’403 Forbidden’)#2 /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(376): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->deniedAction()#3 /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(248): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch( denied’)#4 /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))#5 /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/app/Mage.php(459): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()#6 /home/patagoni/public_html/compra/index.php(65): Mage::run()#7 {main}boris me podrias ayudar con esto?saludos

fP1NvL wtyxcwgaxucn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Resize Image on Product Detail Page (HelloClean Theme)
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">