Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Replacing some of the default HelloMinty widgets?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Just asking any smart programmer type how I would go about this in a general way. Hubby is vaguely proficient with php so I am sure he can figure it out, if I can at least give him initial direction.

I want to remove the Community Poll and Tags widgets from the front page at the left. Ideally I’d like to replace these with some static pictures. At the least, I just want to remove the widgets. What are the files that direct that widgets go in that spot?

Thanks in advance

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Jennifer,
      you need to change:
      1. app/design/frontend/default/hellopod/layout/catalog.xml for add Callouts.
      2. app/design/frontend/default/hellopod/layout/poll.xml for remove Community Poll.
      Hope it helps.
      Best regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Replacing some of the default HelloMinty widgets?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">