Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions replace callouts in My Cart

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

What’s the best way to change the images that display in the cart when the are no cross sell items specified?

Is it to just save new images using the existing file names or is there a better method?

I would like to know this too!

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello James / Sylvia,
      you can edit the Block Callout from:

<block type=”core/template” name=”left.permanent.callout” after=”-” template=”callouts/left_col.phtml”>
      <action method=”setImgSrc”><src>images/media/col_left_callout.jpg</src></action>
      <action method=”setImgAlt” translate=”alt” module=”catalog”><alt>Did you know? Our customer service is available 24/7</alt></action>

Hope it helps.
      Have a nice weekend.

I’m interested in this as well.

I’ve already prepped my callout images and used the same file names, but I’d like to know how to set them up to link to specific categories. What string of code would be modified to add a link?

Hi Gaspar,
      In reference to your mention of modifying the Block Callout [above], I’m using the Hello Jynxx template.

Could you please let me know which folder and file, along with the specific string of code to modify and add in a link to an image? I think it might be: app/design/frontend/default/hellojynxx/layout/catalog.xml

Thank you!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: replace callouts in My Cart
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">