Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Removing languages from top

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

How do I remove the language settings? We only want english with no ability to switch.

Anonymous

If you setted up the languages creating another website for the theme (in the way we explain on our Tutorials), simply delete the website who was created for the languages purposes and keep the first website, wich contains the default configations of the themes.-

Anonymous

Hi,

I have a number of storeview buttons that are appearing in the header above the categories. I assume these are similar to languages. How do I remove these buttons however I want to keep the storeviews (they are accessed via unique URLs)?

Also, how do I remove the switch Store in the footer section?

(I’m using hellomix at the moment).

Thanks for any hellp.

Anonymous

Hi Anthony, can you please tell us your url?, it is better if we can check the site to make sure about that buttons. Thanks.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Removing languages from top
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">