Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Remove Select Currency in Shop Categories & add RRP

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  doonekqmrh 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi

See Fuel Doctor Additive

Can you tell which file I need to edit to remove the currency selector half way down the page on the right hand side.

and also how to put RRP next items that are not on sale/offer.

Cheers
      Gav

Anonymous

Anyone???

your help would be appreciated!

Anonymous

We have sent you an e-mail regarding this, please check it.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

Email sent cheers

Anonymous

Hi, we have remove the duplicated currency selector. <remove name=”currency” /> added in catalog.xml, in the category section.

Regards.-

Boyetbanz

We use common tecahicnl indicators for our trading. Market Profile, Sclaping, Momentum, Moving Averages, Support Resistance, all of which are available on any major charting package, such as Ninja Trader, TradeStation, Sierra Charts, eSignal, and more!Attend our 3week FREE trial and learn how to day trade futures!

doonekqmrh

vQwEuu sgsabbzfnxav

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Remove Select Currency in Shop Categories & add RRP
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">