Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Remove left menu bar

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sara 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Is it possible to remove the left vertical menu bar and only use the top horizontal?

copeland blog

I need to mention my personal appreciation on your kind-heartedness supplying help to folks that really need help using the concept. Your special dedication that will get what it’s all about all around became exceptionally helpful and have continually made it easier for personnel just like me to arrive at their particular targets. The particular beneficial tips signifies much to me and even further in order to my personal co-workers. Thanks; coming from every one of people.

sara

Fantastic question.I would love to see the response of the expert.I am very eager to find the solution of it.
      chnlove review
      chnlove.com
      chnlove

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Remove left menu bar
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">