Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Removal of coupon and estimate of cost

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjygnycanh 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I would like the cost estimation and the coupon code section removed from the check-out. The features are disabled in the back-end of magento, however the still show up.

Cheers,

Steven

Anonymous

Hi, to hide those fields of the cart page, just comment this files:

frontend/default/hellosleek/template/checkout/cart/coupon.phtml
      frontend/default/hellosleek/template/checkout/cart/shipping.phtml

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanx, That did the trick. The blue arrow, which is now rendered useless, is still there.

Anonymous

Hi, forgive my novice knowledge of magento, but which file do i need to comment the code that refers to these two files?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Paul, if you comment the file like this:
      frontend/default/hellosleek/template/checkout/cart/__coupon.phtml The field to insert the coupon code will dissapear.

Reino, give us a link to see the arrow, so we can tell you how you can remove it.

Kind regards.-

Rugmini

Hi:I’m setting up a new wsibete, migrating from my old gis.ubc.ca to the WordPress site above. I had lots of problems with the template I received from you last year (you used <? instead of <?php tags) and I still am having problems getting rid of The Archives and Categories Wigets along the right hand side of my new page. Are these problems corrected in the new template update created on Feb 14? What year is this? Can I get a copy of the new template if it is 2011?

cjygnycanh

Llc2qJ qjuikdojbhnw

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Removal of coupon and estimate of cost
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">