Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone Related Products Hellosixty

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have purchased the Hellosixty theme, and but when I add related products to a product I can´t see them in the frontent; could anybody help me please.

Anonymous

oh i forguet … if i change the theme to the default one i can see the related products with no problem

Anonymous

Hi Diego, you can’t see the “Related Products” block because helloSixty only has 1column as layout design in the product pages. That’s how the theme was designed, sorry.

Cheers.-

Anonymous

but in the demo page the Related Products appears to be in the bottom of the page, beside the product description … as “WE ALSO RECOMEND”… if they are not the related products, how can i add the recomended ones … thanks so much!

Anonymous

To display products in We also recommend…, you have to add the products in the Up-sells options within your main product settings in your admin-panel, see: http://awesomescreenshot.com/040jvrh85

Cheers!.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Related Products Hellosixty
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">