Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Regular and Special Price CSS not responding to changes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pcitlrm 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I have edited the style css for regular and special price but there appears to be another css overriding any changes I make and I am not sure where that is.

You can see an example here:
      http://www.splendorebeauty.com/index.php/feather-extensions.html
      Multiple elements on the page will load and then change with a new css.

I am trying to change the regular price to be a different color and strike-through font. What locations does this need to be done in and where is the overridine css?

Anonymous

There is something funky going on with price.phtml lines 291-294
      <p class=”special-price”>
      <span class=”price-label”><?php echo $this->__(‘Price:’) ?></span>
      <span class=”price” id=”product-price-<?php echo $_id ?><?php echo $this->getIdSuffix() ?>”><?php echo Mage::helper(‘core’)->currency($_finalPrice,true,false) ?></span>
      </p>

class=”price” subclass is not pulling incorrectly and this is the same for the regular price. I created a new class in the style.css and referenced that and it works fine. I am using Chrome when this occurred.

Anonymous

Hi Marc, the product price is taking the style of the Cufon font, which is made in js. To change the color, or size, edit this class in your styles.css (line 723):

.regular-price .price {

Regards.-

Jimmy

It took me a long while not getting 9A for a long while. Then 12A and 6D were pesky.Loved 15A, 1D, 8D and 17D. Isn’t there an A missnig in 15A picky picky.

pcitlrm

PL75Hm ijfdoglhfxsf

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Regular and Special Price CSS not responding to changes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">