Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Recently Viewed Products Sidebar Feed Displays Twice in Second Level Products

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alfis 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

The “Recently Viewed Products” seems to feed in twice…go to http://demo.hellothemes.com/hellocanvas/furniture/living-room.html after viewing product(s) and you’ll see it shows up twice. Only on the sub-level product category pages. Can you please let me know how to fix this? Thanks!

Anonymous

Jed and others that were also looking for this:

I managed to fix this by comment out the block:
      <block type=”reports/product_viewed” before=”right.permanent.callout” name=”left.reports.product.viewed” template=”reports/product_viewed.phtml” />

below:
      <!–
      Category layered navigation layout
      –>

in file:
      /app/design/frontend/default/(YourActiveTheme)/layout/catalog.xml

See also:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/4_-_themes_and_template_customization/page_templates/remove_callouts_from_left_-_right_catalog_columns

Anonymous

Hi Jan Willem, we’ve fix this in the theme.

Thanks for reporting it.

Regards.-

PS: For theme issues, please open a Ticket, since we are not giving support in the Forum anymore. Thanks.

Juanita

- Hi Michelle,I adore your photos & words evhertying you do is just beautiful!The theme I would like to suggest for next month is Filling my spaces and for December is I feel rich when I have liked’ your facebook page too! Looking forward to keeping up with all your news.Take care,Melissax

kqeyveupxys

C45ZW0 btypbafaeuzy

Alfis

hello… i ask something? how I can shows the recently viewed without login?
      Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Recently Viewed Products Sidebar Feed Displays Twice in Second Level Products
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">