Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Ratings and Reviews

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi all,

I’m now posting because I’m having trouble with this theme. Ratings and Reviews do not work : when I click on “add a review”, a page is opening but not the rating / review one…

I tried to check on hellothemes.com > livedemo, and same problem…

Moreover, ratings and reviews are not displayed on a product page or category pag ! (no stars, etc.)

When I switch to a default theme, it works… I can see ratings / reviews and post ! … but still not with HelloUno

What can I do ?

Best regards

Anonymous

Hi Nicolas, sorry for the inconvenience. There is an issue with the review file and the core of magento, we are working on it now. Please allow us a moment.

Many thanks.-

Anonymous

having this problem too, waiting for a fix..

Anonymous

Hello!, sorry for the delay. In order to have the reviews back again, go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellounotemplatecatalogproductview.phtml

Under the line 101, add this:

Hope that helps.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Ratings and Reviews
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">