Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Rating Stars Not Showing Correctly in Product Review

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zyjunvdui 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    • Author

I am using hello_minty blue theme on Magento version. When enter into product review page, the text of customer reviews can show up without problem. But the rating stars do not show up initially, only after click some rating level for a new review, the stars show up. Then if refresh the page, the stars go away again.

The product review in your demo store does not work either for comparison. There is no place for enter the reviews.

By the way, it works fine in Firefox and Chrome. Only IE has this issue. Whenever I refresh the page or hover the mouse on menu bar, the rating stars disappear.

Hi, is there anyone looking into this issue?

Hello Jerry, sorry for the delay. In order to have the reviews back again, go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellomintytemplatecatalogproductview.phtml

Under the line 101, add this:

Hope that helps.-

I try this, but it shows 2 tags input on the page.

can not see the review page in the demo store also.

Hello, we are fixing the demo stores, because we upgraded to and this version has many issues. To show the reviews, simply add the code above, it should work. Send us your ftp and admin details to support at hellothemes dot com ,so we can check for this.

it works, but at the “tags” page, it will got two tags on one page.
      BTW, why the demo store still not fix?

Hi, to fix the two input tags, just go to your catalog.xml , find and remove this line:

Hi, making use of the built-in libiarres within WordPress (mainly Transients and HTTP API) would make this code much simpler and more portable.Here’s a quick one shot of how it could work:

g5Dnax jvdvkjjkyswl

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    Reply To: Rating Stars Not Showing Correctly in Product Review
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">