Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Raise Logo On Home Page!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  prxmgvhve 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

might seem a rookie question but how do i get the logo to be on level with the search bar on the home page?

every time i try to change the padding it raises the search bar and navigation bar! :?

its probably a simple answer but thanks in advance!

Hi, your logo should match the size of the default logo, which is 145×42 Did you try with that size?.
      Another solutions could be to remove the float:left from the h1#logo , so the cart and the search bar will be below your logo.

Hmm, this might be basic WordPress (WP) knowledge, but I have to ask anyawy as I’m still quite new to WP.I am using the ShadowboxJS plugin to open flash content in my posts. I want to add a WP Page to open this flash content instead. I can use a plugin called Page links to’ and then link to a .html file to open this flash content, but is it possible in your theme (and where do I have to edit?) to add html code directly in some .php file to accomodate this?? Thanks!

xMgeHL inkrjersjkuu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Raise Logo On Home Page!
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">