Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Quick Question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

i was wondering if its possible, to change everything related to HelloThemes and HelloSonar, to be replaced with a theme name of my choice? it’s just that a client we are working with would like to change it for search engine purposes!

Hello, it’s not allow to change the theme name for a different one. What you can do is to remove all that references.

We are happy to announce you that we have released our new Support Tickets System. Now, the support by e-mail will be removed and the support service will be given by support tickets. You can log-in with your HT username and pass here: or from the option “My Tickets” from your dashboard, and submit your ticket.
      This is the only way we are going to give support from now on. The forum will be used for customers, to assist each others with theme concerns and questions, we’ll be helping in the forum as “moderators”, but the support will be only given by tickets.

If you have an issue in the future, please submit a ticket:
      Our Support Team will answer you asap!.

Many Thanks.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Quick Question
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">