Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Promotions and Discounts Graphic

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ahvrdejlbmx 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Hi I would like to change the image on the promotions and Discounts Graphic but I cannot find the name of this file anywhere so I can see what size I need to create it and also what it needs to be called. Also I appear to have a grey line appearing out of alignment on my site ( next to the current promotions and discounts image, any idea how I can fix that as well?

Hello Lynnh!, the image you are looking for is in: skinfrontenddefaulthellominiimages the one that says: “newsletter_header”

About the grey line, can you tell us your url?, so we can chek for that.

Thanks for this. My site is thanks so much

Hi Lynn, i entered in your store, and the line you say is not an issue, is the line that separates the block.

Hi, thanks a lot for this tip, but is there a caelner way to have the same result because duplicating /Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Form.php is dangerous in case of Magento upgrade I tried to built a module but extending the class Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form doesn’t work because this class is never instantiated. It is only extended by other classes. It could be interesting to override only the _setFieldset method but no solution for the moment.

A8ErF9 mwxtkyyplqgf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Promotions and Discounts Graphic
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">