Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPodcast products don't show up on frontpage row and in some categories

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi there,

I got a few strange problems (http://www.tijdwinstshop.com):

I selected an category ID with a few products in it and set this in the page template, but all I get is:
      “There are no products matching the selection. Please provide a category ID.”. In the back-end there are a few products in this category ID, so why the products don’t show up?

In some categories (subpages) there aren’t any products shown, but they are in the back-end.
      Anyone any idea, perhaps it’s just a setting.

I’m willing to give the magento logic codes if needed to the admins. (but rather not the FTP, because this hosting shares a lot of other sites).

Thanks for the help.

Angelo

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Angelo,
      I think that you have incorrectly configured magento!
      Please send me the access to admin panel ([email protected])
      Thanks in advance!

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Angelo,
      I am watching your configuration!
      The problem is that the products are “Out of stock”
      Plase look the store!
      Regards!

Anonymous

Great! thanks for the help. I didn’t know that you need to set the inventory quantity.

One more question: do you know how to change or remove the part with:
      “subscribe to newsletter + creditcard icons”?

(also the subscribe to newsletter on contentpages.

Thanks!

Best regards,
      Angelo

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Angelo,
      yes, you need to go to app/design/template/default/YOURTHEME/template/page/html/footer.phtml and remove wich you want!
      Regards!

Anonymous

dear Gaspar Mac,
      I bought hello canvas theme and then install successfully with the hello extension,then create 4 categories and 2 sub categories as well,but in webpage it only shows two categories and other categories and sub categories are missing.

please help me… :?

Anonymous

I think, categories without products are not active. :?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: products don't show up on frontpage row and in some categories
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">