Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Product View: How to order the Tabs?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Please let me know how I can order the tabs on the product view site – I want to show first of all the crosselling items and on the second tab further product informations. thank you in advance

Anonymous

Hello,

There are blocks located in app/design/frontend/default/hellomix/layout/catalog.xml around about line 235:

<action method=”addTab” translate=”title” module=”catalog”><alias>description</alias><title>Product Description</title><block>catalog/product_view_description</block><template>catalog/product/view/description.phtml</template></action>

<action method=”addTab” translate=”title” module=”catalog”><alias>upsell_products</alias><title>We Also Recommend</title><block>catalog/product_list_upsell</block><template>catalog/product/list/upsell.phtml</template></action>

Swap these blocks around to change the tabs order.

Regards

Col

Anonymous

Thanks for the mutual help!.

Regards.-

Anonymous

HI

I would like to add the “Short descrption” of the product in the first tab, how cant I do this ?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Product View: How to order the Tabs?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">