Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSexy Product Titles Not Breaking in Grid View

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I’ve been working with HelloSexy and when I switch to grid mode the product titles do not break and drop down to a second line. They simply run outside the ‘canvas’ and get cut off mid-word. Is there anything I can do to force a
      ?

Anonymous

Bueller? Bueller?

Anonymous

Hey guys, anything… I’m grasping at straws here. Product titles run off the canvas in grid mode, they don’t break or wrap…..

Anonymous

Hi Thomas, sorry for the delay. We are checking what can you do to solve this, the theme was made in that way, i think the best you can do is make the product titles shorter, but we will try to find another solution.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Go to: appdesignfrontenddefaulthellosexytemplatecatalogproductlist.phtml

Replace line 95 :

To this:

Regards.-

Anonymous

Thanks,

That fixed it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Product Titles Not Breaking in Grid View
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">